GET UP AND GET OUT...

Monday, March 2, 2009

BY: MADAM DLBG


"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH"


As a Grad Student and young business professional, I continuously have lot on my plate. So much that I usually have to hole myself up in either my apartment, office or a local bookstore for hours studying, researching or tending to business affairs.

I know that my actions above mirror most individuals within my age group. This is why I am encouraging you all, just as I encourage myself, to take the time out to get a breath of fresh air. A brisk walk. A morning run. An afternoon coffee break at a table outdoors. I can speak from experience when I say that just giving yourself a small break and taking in some fresh air helps you both revitalize you and allow you to refocus.

So, if you're feeling overwhelmed, spending long hours holed up, or having a creative block, take a few minutes, step outside, inhale, exhale and then go back at it. I promise, you'll feel so much better...
*holds up three fingers*
...Scout Honor ;^D.

1 comments:

Lex said...

Yes fresh of breath air or....rock band! Both help.